Wednesday, February 13, 2008

shut the fuck up!

Roger Clemems, will you just go away? I'm sick of reading about you. I'm convinced that everyone in major league baseball, excluding the Pittsburgh Pirates (how else can one explain 15 straight losing seasons?) is juiced. That whole "I thought it was vitamin B12 he was injecting into my ass" just doesn't hold weight anymore. He's denying everything now, and soon proof will come out that he did do 'roids, and he'll have some other lame excuse. How pathetic is it that the only baseball player with any credibility is now Jose Canseco?

And can someone tell me why he is testifying before congress? Doesn't congress have more important things to do? We're a nation at war and congress is worrying about whether some fat guy took steroids a decade ago? Sheesh...

3 comments:

Impala Mama said...

So Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN said...

I was just saying that to Donnie this morning...wtf...why is this the most important issue for our senate to be dealing with? I just don't get it.

Smut Mutt said...

Roger who?