Friday, December 14, 2007

rock gym

Went back to the rock gym for the first time since I left for SA. Forgot what a hellishly difficult workout that is. It's hurting my forearms to type this.

Lost about all of my rock climbing skills over the past four months. But I'm able to sneak over to the gym four or five times a week during lunch, so those'll come back fairly quick. Just wish the swelling in my ankle would finally go down, I could barely fit my kankle into my climbing shoe.

If the weather ever warms up again I'm gonna start bouldering over in the Garden of the Gods every Friday.

3 comments:

Gagger said...

Kankle! You're finally admitting you have a kankle!!! hahahahaha.

Jes said...

This blog sucks.

Gagger said...

This blog seriously bites.

C'mon, where are the pics from your housewarming party? Oh, I'm sorry, did nobody show up?!!