Friday, December 07, 2007

finally...

Finally finished with AF cop school. Distinguished graduate (top 10%), pretty impressive considering the bender I've been on the last couple 'o months. And in typical cop fashion I've gained almost 15 pounds since my ankle injury forced me off the trails.

Anywho, now leaning towards driving back on Sunday. Would take a slightly longer route, up to Wichita, KS, and then over to Pueblo. Give me a chance to see a new part of this great country we live in. So I may be home late Sunday. Anyone up for the Incline on Monday?

6 comments:

Gagger said...

Make sure you take a barf bag. Dead Lay said their jello shots are Everclear. 12 Down Downs is gonna be nutty!!!

Nick said...

Hash in Wichita! I had a blast with those guys!

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Sorry, I've got finals on monday and tuesday. After that I could be up for it.... nice and slowly.

Impala Mama said...

You gonna start packin' heat now?

mike said...

Honor Grad at an AF school?

Enjoy the view from the front of the short bus!!

Smut Mutt said...

Don't blame your ankle for the weight, it was the donut-eating class in cop-school.