Friday, February 10, 2023

passport

Mon - four mile Garden trail run with the Mook, 14 mile COVID loop on the bike.

Tues - bike commute 14.  Went over 500 bike miles on the year.  Applied for my passport, which I'll need to get into Canada this July.  Guy beside me was getting his passport to begin the Seven Summits.  Four mile trail run with Mook in the evening.  Then watched Pitt destroy Louisville to move into a tie for first place in the ACC. 

Wed - bike commute 15, 25 miles on the day.  Good guitar session in the evening.  Lithium by Nirvana.  I still suck at barer chords.

Thurs - woke up to snow, so I got to do some shoveling.  Then ran to work.  CityRock 15 at lunch.

Fri - five friggin' degrees this morning.  Very chilly bike commute 16.  

Supposed to warm up a bit this weekend, hoping for a long ride on Saturday and a run up to Barr Camp on Sunday.

1 comment:

pg slot เครดิตฟรี said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.