Monday, February 06, 2023

5:37

We hosted the CRUD fat ass on Saturday.  Solid turnout, saw some folks I haven't seen in a while.  I ran two hours, some went as far as 30 miles.  

On Sunday I ran a mile at the UCCS indoor track.  Officially 5:37.13.  Went much better than the 1500m a few weeks ago.  I have one more indoor meet on the schedule, I think I'm gonna try for a sub 5:30.  Nine fellow old farts in my heat, and it was nice to not finish last for once (I was 7th).




Neil here won the race in 4:33.  Last week at a meet in Boulder he ran a CO masters record 4:29.  I told him I'm getting faster and he's getting slower so it won't be long until I crush him.

For the week:

run - 35 miles, 6.5 hours

ride - 65 miles, 6.5 hours

hike - 18.5 miles, 7.5 hours


3 comments:

Kieran McCarthy said...

Get yourself some cheater shoes and you'll get those seven seconds, no problem.

brownie said...

A lot of the guys in the race were wearing them. I rocked the old school waffle racer -10%.

ทดลองสล็อต pg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.