Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Barr Camp

Decent weekend on the mileage front.  On Saturday I got out for a 45 mile ride.  Was hoping for a bit more but the Santa Fe trail kept getting soggier and soggier the more north I went.   Had the Wings of Blue doing some training overhead while I was on the Academy. 

Ran up to Barr Camp on Sunday.  Lots of snow and ice which made things slow, but it was good to get out for four hours.

For the week - 

run - 34 miles, eight hours

ride - 110 miles, 10.5 hours

hike - 22 miles, eight hours

Good Monday as I got in a 7.5 mile Garden road run in the AM, then a 24 mile ride in the evening.  On Tuesday I woke up with some form of crud, so I only got in the minimum Toby miles with a four miler with Mook.  Supposed to get a ton of snow tonight so Wednesday might be limited as well.

1 comment:

ทดลองสล็อต pg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.