Wednesday, February 01, 2023

January recap

Pretty good month given two trips and some really sub par weather. 

run - 137 miles, 27.5 hours

ride - 421 miles, 44 hours

hike - 108 miles, 43 hours

Plus ten trips to the climbing gym.

None of the bike miles were spectacular.  Just grinding away on slippery trails, trying to keep my fingers and toes from going numb.  But it was a lot of time in the saddle for me, and it sets me up nicely to start getting my ass ready for the Divide.

Dry January went alright for me.  I knew the trips to the Fort and Wisconsin wouldn't be beer free.  And the shitty winter weather broke me the final weekend of the month, when I visited Fossil on Saturday and Sunday.  But I did go 23 days of the month without any alcohol.  I don't feel any better or worse.  Even when I ran off twelve straight booze free days to start the year, I didn't feel any different.  As a bonus, drinking this past Sunday allowed me to meet a wolf.

1 comment:

ทดลองสล็อต pg said...

ทดลองสล็อต pg เล่นฟรีทุกค่าย PG SLOT รองรับเล่นผ่านมือถือทุกระบบ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น IOS และก็ Android ผู้ใช้สามารถเล่นได้ในทุกเกมแบบไม่ต้องสมัครก่อนใครที่เว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME