Friday, January 20, 2023

300

Mon - off of work so I got in a good four hour ride, covering 44 miles on the mostly clear Santa Fe and Cottonwood bike paths.  Easy five mile run over on the Garden trails with Mookie in the evening.  Saw some kids practicing baseball, can warmer weather be far behind?

Tues - bike commute six.  Ten there, eleven back.  Despite the crappy weather and conditions, I'm at least getting my ass on the bike saddle as I went over 300 miles on the year today.  Another five miler with Mookie over in the Garden as the snow started to fall.  He's turning into a good running partner.

Wed - run commute three.  More snow and cold weather.  Yay.  Four there and four back.  Guitar in the evening, worked on the opening riff of Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi.  

Thurs - bike commute seven.  Balls-out cold again this morning.  

Getting on a plane early Friday morning.  My dreams may not be big or complicated, but at least I will accomplish one of them this weekend - the Isthmus Beer & Cheese festival.  This whole long weekend will be nothing but cheese curds and Wisconsin beer.


No comments: