Friday, September 16, 2022

waffles

Mon - 6.6 miles on the Garden roads in the AM as the track was a mess from the rain.  13.7 mile COVID loop ride in the evening.  Went to Manitou Brewing Company for dinner and the tourist rush seems to be over, so I may start hitting the incline again on Monday evenings.

Tues - bike commute 63.  Five miles to work, 16 back home via Cheyenne Canon.  Over lunch I picked up a pair of waffle racers for some upcoming short races.  First time I've worn a pair of these since 1993.  


Wed - run commute 58.  Four there.  Ended up meeting $100 for a drink after work and mooched a ride home from her.  Guitar practice in the evening.  I am still grinding away on the guitar even though I don't mention it much.

Thurs - Off work so I got in a good hike with Mookie before a 40 mile ride on the Santa Fe trail.  Saw Buddy Guy that evening, he is fairly better than me at the guitar.

Fri - nada.  Complete rest day before Pikes.  Looking forward to the weekend!  No, I am not wearing the waffle racers for either race.

No comments: