Monday, September 05, 2022

19:28/STP

Saturday was the home opener for Air Force, which they won handily, including four big plays of 60+ yards.  AF is favored to win all of their remaining games.  We got to hang with our cadet and her family.

On Sunday I rode east over to the Labor Day Liftoff 5k.  Not a super fast course as it had a lot of grass, but I still managed a 19:28 which was a little better than I expected.  I was hurting pretty bad the final mile and I could tell I haven't been racing much.

Sunday evening was a trip down to the state fair in Pueblo to catch Stone Temple Pilots.  Once upon a time that band was a big part of the soundtrack of my life and it was great to see them live.  (yes, I realize the original lead singer died a while back).  Fantastic show.





For the week:

run - 35 miles, six hours

ride - 65 miles, six hours

hike - 30 miles, twelve hours

No comments: