Monday, September 12, 2022

football

Mon - 15 mile run in 2.5 hours on my COVID loop.  Rode the same loop later that evening.

Tues - bike commute 62.  Ten there, four back.  CityRock 90 at lunch.  Weird Al in the evening and he put on a terrific show.

Wed - run commute 56.  Four there, four back.  Guitar lesson in the evening.

Thurs - run commute 57.  5.4 there, four back.  

Fri - nothing.  Mookie has a new dog class on Friday right after work so I'll be driving the next few weeks.

Saturday was a big day for Air Force football as the CU Buffs made the trip to town.  Not a good game as Colorado has a pretty terrible football team this year.  Poured rain the entire game.  I had more cold weather gear on for the game than I did when I climbed Rainier.



The injury bug hit both my Pittsburgh football teams.  Pitt couldn't quite overcome them, but somehow the Steelers pulled out an ugly win.

On Sunday our new cadet paid a visit to the Sabol memorial guest room.  Seems to be similar to our last cadet as 99% of her time here was spent sleeping and doing laundry.  


For the week:

run - 38 miles, 6.5 hours

ride - 50 miles, 4.5 hours

hike - 33 miles, 12.5 hours

Pikes coming up this weekend.  I'm not in danger of not finishing, but I definitely haven't put in the work required to have a good race.  Hoping I can combine to go sub ten hours for the Double.  

No comments: