Thursday, December 23, 2021

solstice overnight

On Tuesday after work my buddy Bruce and I jumped on a bus and headed over to Manitou.  Dropped by the Royal and Manitou Brewing, and then it was off on a hike up Red Mountain.  Beautiful evening, you wouldn't have known it was the first night of winter.


Early Wednesday morning we woke up and headed back down to town, jumping on some PikeRide bikes to head home, then to the office.  Another solstice campout in the books.

On Thursday I hit 90 bike commutes on the year, and passed over the 2600 miles goal I set for the year.  Almost all of these were either commutes to work or short rides over in Red Rock Canyon.  I think I only did one ride of 50 miles the entire year, and not even that many rides over 25 miles.

We are taking the van down south to New Mexico over the x-mas break.  Hope everyone has a good long weekend.

No comments: