Friday, October 09, 2020

update

Mon - pretty sore from all the racing over the weekend, and maybe a bit hungover.  But I still got to the track for 8 x 200m.  Got out in the evening for a nice ten mile loop on the bike in Red Rock Canyon.

Tues - bike commute 70.  Straight to work, 3.8 miles, eleven back home.

Wed - Early long hike on the Garden roads to celebrate the motorless morning, followed by run commute 58.  Four there, four back.  Guitar lesson in the evening followed by the weekly trip to Benny's.  

Thurs - run commute 59.  Five miles there, 5.5 back through Sondermann.  Coming down off the Mesa I spotted a fire over near the Incline.  Luckily it seems they have it under control.

Fri - another early hike to take the dog up on the Mesa  to see if we could spot the fire.  We didn't.  So hopefully it's out.  Jumped on a PikeRide to head to work, leaving in a few hours for Salida.

In Salida Friday through Monday.  The marathon is on Sunday, which will mess up the normal pub crawl schedule but somehow I'll survive.  Also going to make a quick trip to Crestone on Saturday as we're thinking about buying land there.  Originally, when the year began, I planned on running a sub 3:10 on October 11th, but now I'll be shooting for my usual five hour Salida slog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Mr Benjamin who helped me with a Four Million USD loan to start my business and it was fast. When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contacted Mr Benjamin On. 247officedept@gmail.com . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you are looking for a business loan.