Friday, March 08, 2019

bike commute 13

Thurs - hour long dog hike.  An hour in the morning with the dog is the standard in our house, but it had been quite a few days since we met that.  I can tell that she is uncomfortable when the temps are in single digits, so when that happens we drop to 30 minutes.  Then I jumped on Amanda's Raleigh gravel bike, as it was still sitting in our garage from Manitou Mardi Gras.  Returned it after work.  Also got in a good climb at CityRock at lunch.  I'm starting to get V3's with a lot more regularity. 

Fri - $100 had an early meeting and is leaving for New Orleans this evening, so it was just me and the dog for an hour.  Then I packed for Salida.

Not expecting much at Salida, as is the case every year.  This weekend is always a wake up call for me that it's time to start getting in shape for the warm weather approaching. 

No comments: