Thursday, February 15, 2018

run commute 9/CityRock 25

4.5 mile run to work.  Threw in some 3 minutes on/2 minutes off.  The hard parts were interrupted by a charging dog and a long red light.  Then a terrible four mile run home that I walked a good chunk of.

Week has been all messed up with $100 out of town.  So now everyday it's at least two hours with the dog.  Which is awesome, but it brings down the time available for running and biking.

I've been spending a lot of time at this wall at CityRock the last few weeks.  There is a tan V2 problem at the right that I struggled with at first, but I eventually got it down where I could do laps.  Which would crush me, but it definitely brought a lot of improvement.  I had been working on the green V3 on the right damn near every day, and I feel I was about to get it.  But then I came into the gym Thursday morning and they had completely stripped the wall.  New problems going up.  Such is life when you're a gym climber.


1 comment:

anonimous said...

i just got my wife back after she left me alone with the kids and went with another man for 8yrs without not even a phone call. You can also get your own marriage,financial,or spiritual help from this good spell doctor called DR LUKE at [Drluke001@gmail.com] or call + 1 2 0 1 5 9 1 3 9 6 1