Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Matisyahu

Sunday - Pretty hungover from a late trip to Fossil but I still got in a nice four mile hike with the dog over at White Acres and my eighth trip up the Incline this year.  If that wasn't enough, the wife goaded me into a trip to Accolade (16).



Sunday evening was the Matisyahu show at the Black Sheep.  Pretty good time despite it being on a school night.





Monday - Not much, pretty tired from the show.  3.7 mile bike to work, 11 miles home.  Bike commute nine.

Tuesday - Three mile hike with the dog, then run commute 11.  4.2 miles to work, 4.4 miles back home.  CityRock 31 at lunch.

Wednesday - 2.8 mile hike with the dog, then bike Commute ten.  Four miles to CityRock in the AM.

2 comments:

The Padre said...

Yo Brother Man,
Magic Carpet Ride tonight at 6:30pm.
http://www.kafmradio.org
Playing some old 70's B-Side Classic Rock as well as some UM. Will be heading to SLC to see them at the Depot for $29 because the Belly Up has out priced me these days.
Also, Dig these photos of yours!!

Cheers

brownie said...

Crap, I won't be near a radio or I'd listen!