Wednesday, February 08, 2017

run commute 7

Had a fantastic time down in Austin and I've been a bit slow to adjust back to the normal routine of life.  On top of travel, our bathroom is currently being remodeled, which has us sleeping in the guest room, trying to keep dust off everything in the house, and having to shuttle the dog back and forth to/from Cark & Amanda's house everyday.

Up earlier than usual today to hike the dog and run to work.  Did throw in 3 x 1 mile with half a mile RBI.  6:28, 6:40, 7:07.  That last one about broke my soul as it was uphill into a strong headwind.  I almost gave up a few times but I kept at it.  Those times aren't good, but I'll take the effort for early February.

Still trying to catch up on sleep, but I'm glad we went to the Little London Show party at the Burrowing Owl last night.  $100 won a bottle of vodka from the Wild Goose.


No comments: