Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday

Cheyenne Canon on Sunday.  It was like January at the top.  Cold, with snow everywhere.  Wanted to go up and down twice but when I got down the first time, I didn't want to visit the arctic conditions again so I bailed.  6.4 miles.

Pulled off a double on Monday with 6.4 miles in the morning and five in the evening, all on the Garden roads.  First day in a long time we really didn't have any rain.

Seven miles on the Garden roads on Tuesday morning.  Threw in a few 3 x 3 minute fartleks.  Wanted to hit the track but I'm sure it's a mess.  After the run was the first time I've seen Pikes since I got back from NOLA last Monday night.  Lots of snow up there for mid-May.


Some shots of the damage to the hike & bike trails that run between the Garden and 30th street.  My commute home uses these trails.  As does my ride to/from Red Leg. 



Today was bike commute #46 on the year.

Tried a new place for lunch to celebrate American Craft Beer Week.  The Cheese Grill opened a few weeks ago and I've been looking to try it.  I had a Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese and it was quite tasty.


They also had a special maple bacon beer from The Occasional Brew to go along with the meal.


In other news, I never thought Geico would come close to topping the hump day camel commercial.  But this one is pretty good.


No comments: