Friday, November 14, 2014

beer 317


One of my favorites of the entire year.  Sure wish you could get this stuff out west.  Bob, you need to start lobbying these guys to enter the Colorado market!  Perpetual IPA from Troegs Brewing Company in Hershey, PA.

No running yesterday, as I couldn't stand the thought of a third straight day on the treadmill.  Good hour throwing the weights around though.  Things are supposed to start warming up over the next few days (though it's 4F as I'm writing this at 6AM on Friday) so maybe I'll get outside today.

Finished this book last night.  Very good read if you're into bike touring.


And then I started the new semi-rad book.  Haven't finished it yet but it won't take long.  It's just a bunch of posts from his blog, and I've probably wasted hours and hours at work reading each entry, but it's still a fantastic read.


Hopefully the weather improves soon, so this can go back to being a beer and running blog instead of a beer and reading blog.

Oh, rego for the best race in Colorado, the Salida Marathon, is open.

2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

I'll be at Troegs in the next few weeks and I'll let them know they have a fan in CO. You gotta try (if you haven't already) the Nugget Nectar; it's a seasonal that is out Jan to April. Next time you're in PA I'll make sure you get some.
How'd you get the beer back with you, if I may ask?

4 degrees does suck for mid November.

brownie said...

Whenever we travel we check a bag and bring back some local brew.

I did order some coffee off the Troegs website, not as good as the IPA but my second favorite beverage.