Friday, November 07, 2014

beer 309 & 310


Snapperhead IPA from Butternuts Beer & Ale in Garrattsville, NY, came in at 309.  Love the can, with the beer inside could match it.

Had free reign of Marc's beer fridge as I had to watch their dog for a bit.  Went with the Back in Black IPA from 21st Amendment in San Fran for 310.  Good stuff.  For the record, my dog is much faster than Marc's dog.

CRUD started their weekly Thursday morning Cheyenne Canon runs and I headed over there super early.  Trying to only run for an hour a day during the off-season, so I only went up to the parking lot and not to the top of High Drive.  Still a solid run though.  6.4 miles, one hour. 

Friday I slept in and went to the YMCA instead of running.

2 comments:

Andy said...

I am trying to get a Roaring Fork Valley CRUD group going. Right now we are a CRUD of two. We had our second Thursday hill climb this week. It will grow.

brownie said...

You're spreading the CRUD!