Wednesday, September 03, 2014

beer 243


Ichabod Pumpkin Ale from New Holland Brewing.  Now on tap at Front Range BBQ.

Sunday was the Bristol Bike Pub Crawl celebrating twenty years of Bristol Brewing.  We started at the Pioneers Museum and headed to the four original Bristol accounts - Poor Richard's, Jose Muldoon's, Old Chicago, and the Ritz.  Tons of fun as we drank and rode bikes up and down Tejon Street.  Some of the highlights (some of these stolen from FB):






Just in case I wasn't drunk enough after all this, I headed over to Front Range for some tunes.  Love their regular Sunday evening band, Blue Frog, due to all the Dead and Phish covers, but tonight they had Grant Sabin sitting in with them.  Yes!


And just in case I hadn't had enough beer to drink, I closed down the Lounge.  Pretty sure there was some permanent damage to my liver after Sunday.


2 comments:

Jaime said...

I walked into the liquor store the other night and saw all the pumpkin and fall beers. Was excited to see all of them but not sure I'm ready for fall just yet. All I want is another month of warm temps and Ska Mexi Loggers.

brownie said...

Yeah, we've had pumpkin beers here since mid-August. And I noticed my morning runs are already in the dark. Sucks.

If I see any pumpkin flavored Evil Eye I'll hook you up.