Sunday, February 02, 2014

beer #32

Two hours (12 miles) this morning.  Garden roads were a mess, but it was a fun run.  Wanted to get a second workout in but the weather was such a mess.  Plus, a bunch of people came over to drink a few beers, which didn't help things.

The bighorn sheep were out playing in the Garden.



I'm not a road biker.  But if I wanted to be one, there's a pretty solid set of instructions:



Stout month is here!  A Winter Warlock Oatmeal Stout from Bristol was in order.


If I were doing this challenge Shad style, here's a list of some of the beers I had last night.  Completed the Bristol sweep as I had everything they served last night.  The Super Half is probably not going to be pretty.


A few more from the night:






1 comment:

Shad Mika said...

You would be halfway done if you did it my style.