Thursday, September 06, 2012

commute #37

Despite the robbery, I did run to work yesterday.  Five miles there, five miles home.  On the way home I dropped by a pawn shop and ran near some of the local homeless camps, but no luck.

Filed the police report yesterday.  Discovered they also ganked my kindle fire and a GoLite Jam backpack.  Bastards!

Running has not been a priority for me since Pikes, and possibly even Hardrock, and it's showing in my training.  If I don't get my act together soon I'll be looking at re-adjusting my NYC goals once again.

2 comments:

Andy said...

They stole your fixie, your gin, your laptop, kindle and your GoLite pack? Damn... sounds like someone went straight from homeless to hipster yesterday.

We on for Tuesday?

brownie said...

Manitou on Tuesday, I'll be there.