Sunday, March 18, 2012

73

Another solid week despite alcohol ruining all my weekend runs.  73 miles, including four straight days (Mon through Thurs) with a two hour run.  Today's run wasn't super long (15 miles, three hours) but it was the first time all year I've been able to run the entire Section 16 hill.

Thinking of doing an out and back on Section 1 of the Colorado Trail this Sunday.  Should be just under 34 miles.  Anyone interested in joining me?  I'll leave the Springs at 6AM and hope to step off around 7:15AM.

1 comment:

Stephen Sherwood said...

I ran first section from Indian Creek trail to South Platte today it was mostly clear some snow remains after Bear Creek. Lots of bikers on trail since they opened up Waterton. Round trip on Garmin was 25.1 miles and 8000ft gain/loss which seems bit much! Have fun should be good day!