Sunday, August 28, 2011

life in Pleasant Valley

Ass early this morning the dog started going nuts. Usually means there's a bear outside. So of course I got up to go check it out. Out to the back yard and nothing. But something is going on, as all of the dogs were barking.

On my way to bed I noticed some cars out front across the street. Very unusual for this time of night. I look closer, and there are three cop cars out there, as well as an SUV in the yard of the house directly across from mine. Read the police blotter here.

I'm pretty sure the dogs were barking at the perp in question as he fled. Given the layout of the area, the dude ran down around Sean's house, then up the alley past this house.

I'm not worried about the shotgun toting lunatic, but I'm fairly upset that there was a party in the neighborhood and I wasn't invited!

4 comments:

MW said...

Is it just me or was the last part of that police report written in 3rd grade grammar. wow.

not one, but TWO bullet proof vests? double wow.

brownie said...

He knew I lived nearby. Takes two bullet proof vests to protect you from THESE GUNS!

MW said...

good answer

HappyTrails said...

That is nuts man! This place is turning into Denver....