Friday, October 22, 2010

still going

Still haven't used my truck to get to work this month. This past week I have been carpooling with $100, mooching a ride to the hospital and then walking the half mile or so over to my office. Gets me here an hour early, but it still keeps the pressure on Jeremy.

Have only ran twice since October 14th. Would like to say the rest has been nice, but I actually feel worse now than when I was doing high mileage. Think I'm gonna hop back into things on Monday. Decided to attempt a PR in NOLA, which would also qualify me for next year's NYC marathon...

Training should get a boost as Ryan Hall has left the Mammoth Track Club and will be joining South CRUD shortly...

4 comments:

Jesse said...

PR at NOLA? That would be so sweet. I think you can do it.

trudginalong said...

Hall told me he's joining south CRUD because he's gonna dominate the eating competition

Jenna said...

I'm liking the NYC part since I will be there! FUN!

brownie said...

Just read Hall's blog. God told him to switch coaches and eat a lot of pizza. So I expect to see him tomorrow.