Thursday, July 16, 2009

two more!

Just dropped regos in the mail for the Cheyenne Canyon Mountain Race on July 26 and the local YMCA Mud Run on August 1. Probably won't run very well in either of 'em, but they look like fun and the hard effort will hopefully help keep some fitness until Leadville. The schwag at Cheyenne Canyon is pretty sweet - a cowbell and a pint at Bristol!

Also volunteering at the Women's Distance Festival this Saturday morning. John O bribed me with another sweet t-shirt. So all you chicks should come down and see me there. I'll probably be doing some kind of course direction gig, looking all official when in reality I'm just checking out the tons of hot women there. Remember ladies, it's gonna be hot this Saturday and the best way to avoid heatstroke is to wear as little as possible!

Ran twice since Hardrock. Last night I did three miles from the CRC, and this morning another three out to Graffiti Falls and back. Little stiff, but feeling pretty good.

3 comments:

rhitchcock said...

Oh I'm sure John had to really twist your arm! A bunch of women out there sweating in "as little as possible" haha! I'll see ya there!

John O said...

I'll put him at the 'stripper pole' turn. You get points for the number of times you spin.

rhitchcock said...

Seriously?!? OMG I will sooo win that! You didn't know me in college! haha