Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Part III: Maggie Gulch to Pole Creek

Fairly uneventful section. One of the more runnable parts of the course. You're on the continental divide here, so the views of the surrounding mountains are spectacular. Last year this part of the course was a mud pit and it took me forever, but this year it's pretty dry and I run almost the entire thing. Mr. East Coast takes off and pulls away from me here.

Enter the Pole Creek aid station at 11:31 and am out at 11:33. 19.6 miles down.

2 comments:

MW said...

wow, you're getting bored.
take the day off and wrote a more inspired report. this shit is useless.

brownie said...

It's the shortest and only "easy" part of the course. I would have skipped it if it weren't for Mr. East Coast dusting me here. Don't worry, you'll see him later...