Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Texas run #24

Back to the track today! Been wanting to start hitting the track again, it's such a great workout. Went to the local basic training loop for some quarters, one of the staples of my running diet back when I was fast at the short distances. Did six decent quarters - in order, ran 84, 83, 80, 80, 79, and 76. Would liked to have been a bit more consistent, but it's been a while since I've run on the track. And considering my goal was to average somewhere around 90 seconds, I'm not too disappointed. Felt I could've done a few more laps, but didn't want to risk anything. Also did a 1.5 mile warm up and 1.5 mile cool down.

Time - 60:00
Distance - 6.0 miles
Challenge - 312.5 miles
Distance behind Lulu - 84.3 miles

1 comment:

Lulu said...

What's a quarter? 400M?