Wednesday, October 17, 2007

one song...

Got this question in an e-mail from Dani, and I wondered what my faithful readers would answer with. It's a really tough question for me, a very big music fan, and it greatly depends on what mood I would be in when asked the question.

If you would say that one song represents you what is it and who is it by?

I narrowed it down to three. "Climb to Safety" and "Chilly Water" by Widespread Panic, and "Alive" by Pearl Jam. But that could change at any moment...

4 comments:

Nick said...

For me?

"It's Raining Men"... by the Weather Girls.


No contest.

Happy Sock said...

I don't know what mine would be, but I think Dani's would be "She's Liquored Up" by Southern Culture on the Skids. LOL

Outdoorgirl said...

Breathe by Anna Nalick

Impala Mama said...

"Face Down, Ass Up, That's The Way We Like To Fuck"... 2 Live Crew. Also, I guess "Moonlight Sonata"...Beethoven, would come in second. Obvious similarities.