Thursday, August 30, 2007

saint ralph

Got into a netflix running movie kick shortly before Leadville. Watched two movies about Steve Prefontaine, one of my all time heros. Both movies (Without Limits and Prefontaine) were really good and definitely worth watching.

Ordered Saint Ralph almost as an afterthought, as it came up on the netflix search about running. Finally got a chance to watch it last night, and it was really good. If you're a fan of the marathon, or like movies with kids rubbing one out in a public swimming pool, you should definitely check it out.


3 comments:

meredith said...

Paul and I saw it last year. We loved it!
mer

Jes said...

I loved this film!! I bought bootleg copies in the subway and handed them out to everyone.

Pool closed for contamination. HAHAHA!!!

Gaslight ;-) said...

Saint Ralph is one of my favorite movies, ever!
It might help taht a spend 40+ hours a week with twelve-fourteen year old kids, and coach mostly boys.