Wednesday, March 14, 2007

small victories

Yeah, I argue over a lot of small stuff, but it irked me that CoTex was listed as a P2H4 event when the most important parts of the weekend, beer and trails, are being handled by a Kimchi hasher. Technically it's not being run by either kennel, but since they listed Pikes I bitched and moaned until we got our due!

http://www.otsportsbarandgrill.com/south_park.htm

And even though we have an official website, I'm still updating the CoTex blog. Keeping everyone posted on the goings on with running a decent sized hash weekend. I'm of the opinion that it shouldn't cost $69 bucks to do a hash weekend, so I hope to post budget stuff once the weekend is over for everyone to see.

But next up on my list of internet things to do is to get the Austin hash a link on the Kimchi page. Go here to let webmeister extrodinaire Lick My Lincoln that he's a fag as long as there's no love for the A-towners on the Kimchi site. Of course, if he does put a link up, he'll still be a fag, and will remain a fag until he attends the Focus on the Family "hey, quit banging that dude in the ass" three week retreat.

1 comment:

Lick My Lincoln said...

This blog sucks.