Monday, March 05, 2007

it's comming...

Get your livers ready, the Platte Road Challenge is less than six weeks away. The bars:

1. Calamity Jan's
2. Putting Green Lounge
3. Baby Doll's
4. Wagon Wheel
5. Black Sheep
6. Knob Hill Lounge
7. Irish House IV
8. Walkabout Pub
9. TexMex
10. Skybox Lounge
11. Bijou Bar and Grill
12. Arctic

Dive bars, strip clubs, non-English speaking dance halls, industrial rock hangouts, drug dens, retirement homes, a gay bar, and a brewery. Covering all the bases here!

3 comments:

dayoldfish said...

platte road, working on making it. Skipping the last 3 weeks have really cleaned out my bank account

Impala Mama said...

We're all going to die...

Donnie The Retard said...

Well smack me on the ass and call me Sally. My liver hurts just thinking about it, but I am looking forward to it. I guess I'll just have to train a little harder and drink a little more.