Wednesday, March 07, 2007

run #62 - CRC happy hour

Downtown for the final night run of the season at the Colorado Running Company happy hour run. Starting to distrust my garmin, as I ran fairly hard straight out the Fountain Creek Trail for 3.1 miles...in 30 minutes. Then I turned around and went back the exact same way...for a total of 7.0 miles. Oh well, still got a good hour of running in, followed by some Laughing Lab and Tommyknocker, followed by a trip to Old Chicago where I finished up my first mini-tour and got a green shirt I can wear to the St. Pat's day hash. Now I am going to relax with a PBR and watch "Jesus is Magic," one of the funniest movies ever.

Start time: 6PM
Distance: 7.0miles - Fountain Creek north from CRC
Time: 60:10
Pace: 8:35 per mile
Weather: 40F

No comments: