Wednesday, July 05, 2023

beer mile PR

Sat - easy 7.6 miles on the Garden roads.  Got out a bit later and there were approximately 4 billion people driving around the Garden.

Sun - easy seven miler in Red Rock Canyon.

For the week:

run - 40 miles, 8.5 hours

bike - zilch

hike - 28 miles, 12.5 hours; Mook is getting a lot of outside time as I've been off work

On Monday evening I went over to Fossil for the beer mile.  Ran a decent 7:47, though it doesn't really count as we used plastic cups instead of cans.  

Then managed to get up early on Tuesday to head up to Palmer Lake for their annual four miler.  Wasn't expecting much and I was surprised to run just under 27 minutes.  You can see me unleashing my finishing kick against some rando four year old kid here.  46th overall and 6th in the 40-49 age group.

Mookie turned two on the 4th.  Happy to report he had a good birthday.

No comments: