Friday, April 21, 2023

recovery

Mon - I was a physical wreck from Horsetooth.  Suffered a catastrophic failure of my rear tire on my easy ride, something I couldn't fix.  The tire was almost bald, but I was hoping to get another month out of it before having to replace it.  Got in 23 miles on the ride.

Tues - still feeling the race but did get a five mile easy run in.

Wed - easy four mile run with Mook before bike commute 39.  Ten there, 18 back.  Went over 1500 miles on the bike for the year.

Thurs - four miles of #mookmiles in the Garden, followed by bike commute 40.  Finally recovered from Horsetooth, I really did a number on my quads there.

Fri - easy four miles with the pup, then bike commute 41.  Headed down to Salida after work, running the Sprial Drive four miler on Sunday and getting in some kind of ride on Saturday.  Was planning on a big ride, but the weather is looking a bit iffy up high so we'll see what happens.

No comments: