Friday, April 14, 2023

coyotes

Mon - five mile run on the Garden trails in the AM, 30 mile ride in the PM.

Tues - bike commute 35.  Ten there, 13 back.  Four mile run in the evening.

Wed - starting to warm up here, and I decided that if I want to keep running Mookie it will have to be in the morning instead of after work.  So we headed over to Red Rock Canyon super early for a five miler.  Then bike commute 36.  Ten there and 19 back, including a break for guitar practice.

Thurs - morning five miler over in the Garden.  Saw some coyotes, they've been sparce on the westside for a few years but I've seen a bunch of 'em this year so far.  Bike commute 37, nine there and seven back.  Another good training session for Mookie in the evening.


Fri - bike commute 38.  Ten there, eleven back.  We got some much needed rain today.  Already had a local fire that worried me, though it was put out quickly.

Off to Fort Collins this weekend for the Horsetooth Half Marathon.  I have not been running much lately, and with the expected beer drinking on Saturday night I see a 1:44:59 finish in my future.

No comments: