Friday, November 11, 2022

sleep outside

Mon - 7.5 mile trail run in the AM, four miles straight up and down the Incline in the PM.  It gets dark early now if you haven't noticed.

Tues - bike commute 76.  Ten there, eleven back.  Decided it had been way too long since I slept in a tent so I found a nice undisclosed location very close to my house.  No, this was not due to $100 kicking me out of the house.


Wed - off work today so after spending some quality time with the dogs I headed out for a 17 mile run around the COVID loop.  Better than nothing but I certainly haven't put in any amount of work for my upcoming Seattle 'thon.

Thurs - bike commute 77.  Ten there, eleven back.

Fri - First cold day of the year here in town.  Mid 20s with a dusting of snow when I took The Mook over to Red Rock Canyon for his morning hike.  Bike commute 78, straight there and straight back.

Pikes attempt on Saturday...

2 comments:

The Padre said...

How About Those First 16 Seconds ??

Cheers

MikeH said...

definitely smart to leave the beer can alarm outside in case of intruders or bears