Friday, April 15, 2022

run commute 27

Mon - my pack from Cheyenne Mountain was sitting untouched in the garage, so I took it with on the four mile dog hike in Red Rock Canyon.  Then headed up to the track for 2 x 1 mile.  6:49, 6:39.  Evening was a bike over to the Incline, down Barr Trail, and back home.

Tues - bike commute 22.  Booked my flight to Seattle for the Rainier attempt.  One way ticket, $100 and the dogs are going to drive out to meet me, then we'll take our time returning home.  Route to be determined.

Wed - run commute 26.  Five there, four back.  Guitar practice in the evening.  Moondog Music, the shop where I have my lessons, is moving at the end of May - only half a mile from my house.  Will be awesome but I'll have to work to keep my regular status at Benny's.

Thurs - run commute 27.  Five there, four back.  CityRock 45 at lunch.  Post work trip to Pub Dog with Mookie.  Training has been going well for Mook but he still can't read.


The snow climb of Whale Peak has been cancelled due to avy conditions, so now I'll probably get in some good dog hiking and a long ride or two.

No comments: