Sunday, November 07, 2021

music

Took the week off to let the back heal up.  It's close to 100% now.

HAMS has started and it's been fun.  Looking at a June/July summit attempt of Rainier.

$100 and I signed up for one of the classics - Bay to Breakers.  I will be doing the pub crawl version.

Went up to Fort Collins and saw Lotus.  Great show.  Gig was at Washington's, and I still need to make a trip to the Aggie.




Then caught Ana Popovic at Stargazers on Saturday night.  Phenomenal guitar player.


Finally quit social media.  Had to mail out invites for the 10th annual wine & cheese party.  Think I got everyone.  It's on Black Friday if anyone wants to show.


3 comments:

dr. Slow Ride said...

Dude,
Will not be in the vicinity for the party but do keep me in the loop. Fuck social media. and follow me on tweeter at (@?) @psilocybunny , y'know?
SlowRide

The Padre said...

LOTUS!!! Score!! I Was Very Fortunate To Have Interviewed Ryan ( lead guitar ) Over The Phone Back In 2002 - They Had Just Played Over In Denver And Rolled Over The Continental Divide To Play Here At The Spot Light Lounge - Cant Believe That It Is Almost 12 Beers Of X-Mas Already - Be Well Brother Pitt

Cheers
P.S. Mighty Fine Battle In Ohio Today

The Padre said...

Pitt Wins Again !!!

Congrats