Friday, January 29, 2021

hip to be square

Currently dealing with a weird douche grade hip/hip flexor/quad injury type thing.  Nothing serious, just a pain in the ass.  No idea what caused it, or when it will go away.  Getting old sucks.

Wed - nothing.  It was 4F at 5AM, and at 6:30AM it had dropped another degree.  Took the dog out just long enough for her to shit and played guitar all morning.  Then took the bus to work.  Did get to CityRock for lunch, so it wasn't a completely lazy day, but it was close.

Thurs - the hip thing only really hurts when I've been sitting down and then get up.  For some reason I thought I'd rest it by biking to work instead of running.  About halfway through my ten mile ride to work I realized that the biggest sitting related activity I do is biking (I have a stand up desk at work).  Still got in twenty miles on the day though.

Fri - normally a bike day, but decided to run, which feels fine.  Quick 3.6 miler each way.  Run commute six.

Off to Golden early Saturday to complete the CMC land nav class.  Meeting Shad at Over Yonder at 2PM if anyone is thirsty.

RIP to former Temple hoops coach John Chaney, one of the legends of the sport.

No comments: