Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Alpine Loop

The Alpine Loop has been on my to-do list for over a decade now, and I finally knocked it off on Saturday.  50 miles, just over six hours, with some shitty (cold and rainy) weather for the first four-ish hours.  Great ride though and I highly recommend it.  I'll be back to hopefully enjoy better weather. 

Here is the link to the relive map of the ride.

Hung out in Lake City on Friday and Saturday, then headed over to Salida.  $100 actually rode more than I did this weekend, riding Monarch Crest on Sunday morning, then Cottonwood on Monday morning.  I got in lots of quality hiking with the dog.

2 comments:

Shea Avery said...

Thanks for ssharing this

Ufa88kh said...

This is additionally an excellent post which I truly delighted in perusing. It isn't each day that I have the likelihood to see something like this
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់