Wednesday, June 10, 2020

bike commute 43

Twenty miles total, on the bike, to and from work.

I am 341 miles through Tennessee.  Not competing with Dr. Slow Ride but if this was a real life race I could probably yell at him and he would hear me.  53.8% finished.

I also got suckered into doing a virtual Colorado Trail bike ride that started when the Breck Epic cancelled.  Doing even less inspiring there than Tennessee, as I sit at 159 miles (29% done).

We were originally planning on heading out to Fruita this weekend, but the dog pointed out that she does not enjoy temps in the mid 90s.  So we're gonna go hike San Luis Peak instead.  A 14 mile round trip at altitude is a bit much for a senior pup, so we're gonna overnight it.

1 comment:

dr. Slow Ride said...

End of yesterday, we were 8/10 of a mile apart. Holler at me as you pass (I feel a few rest days coming along after my first 85 mile week in a couple of years).