Tuesday, March 31, 2020

tp

Like everyone else my schedule is a bit wacked for the moment, but it allowed me to get up to the track on Monday before work.  Another 7 x 200m, but this one went much better than the last one.  Actually felt my legs turning over today.  Maybe I'll start timing these workouts.

This virus debacle will pass, but long after that I will be referring to my usual loop of the Midland, Santa Fe, Sinton, and Front Range trails as my COVID loop.  All our parks have been swamped, which I can get around due to my early starts, but if I want a workout during normal hours I hit that loop.  It's wide enough to safely avoid other people.  So I've been on those paved and packed dirt trails a lot lately, including Monday afternoon and Tuesday's bike commute to work.

On Saturday the Pikes Peak Road Runners will be doing their monthly Nielsen Challenge two miler.  But it's virtual.  And it don't cost 'nuthin.  Just go run two miles and put your time down on a spread sheet.  I'll be running at Holmes Middle School.  If anyone wants to throw down feel free, info can be found here.

This thing must be starting to wind down, look what I found at Safeway after my Sunday Manitou run:


2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

We haven’t found tp in two weeks.

dr. Slow Ride said...

Just logged my lousy two miles through an urban neighbourhood in West Bromwich, UK then pausing for a refreshing Corona before the jog home. Thanks for the tip (mentioned here: https://ebpc3.wordpress.com/2020/04/04/corona-run-but-arent-they-all-lately/ )