Monday, November 11, 2019

update

Monday - bike commute 67.  Ten miles to work, eleven miles home.

Tuesday - run commute 69.  Four miles to work, four miles home.  CityRock 116 at lunch.

Wednesday - bike commute 68.  Straight to and from work.  CityRock 117 at lunch.

Thursday - bike commute 69, straight there and back.  CityRock 118 at lunch.  Dropped by Fossil after work.

Friday - had the day off so got out for 13.5 miles on the Midland, Santa Fe, and Sinton trails.  1:54.  Later in the afternoon I biked over to Red Leg for a ton of beers, then hit Trinity Brewing on the way home.  The beginning of a pretty solid weekend bender for me.

Saturday - brewery half marathon.  13 miles of both running and using Pike Ride.  Trails End, Fossil, Cerberus, Goat Patch, Murphy's, Brass, the Triple Nickel, and Iron Bird for me before my liver tapped out.


Sunday - the annual Canya Canon five miler.  Despite being terribly hungover I ran well.  I can tell I haven't been doing much hill work lately.  Ran 42:46, beating last years time of 43:26.

Relive 'Canya Canon'


       

This will be a weird week as I have to go to Buena Vista on Tuesday, then we're off to Georgia on Friday.

No comments: