Tuesday, June 25, 2019

weekend

Fri/Sat - I took a gym to crag class at CityRock.  On Friday after work we met at the gym to go over some basic climbing stuff, such as how not to fall and kill yourself.  On Saturday we went out with a guide to Cheyenne Canon.  Great day climbing and we bailed just before a huge rain storm blew in.  Wanted to get in a run after climbing but instead I went to Fossil and Trails End. 



Sun - nice run up and down Barr Trail for a ten miler.  Would have liked to have gone further but I was time crunched as I had to get up to Red Rocks for the Umphrey's show.  UM brought the heat!  Such a great show, including a set full of Led Zeppelin with Jason Bonham sitting in on drums.





Pretty hungover on Monday but I got out for my favorite 7.5 mile loop in the Garden before grabbing a burger downtown for burger week.  Later in the evening $100 and I and our friend Amber went over to Red Rock Canyon for some climbing.  I lead up, set up a toprope anchor, made sure $100 and Amber didn't fall to their deaths, then climbed back up, cleaned the anchor, and rappelled back down.  Good times.




1 comment:

The Padre said...

UM Live, Phuc Yes

Cheers