Wednesday, June 05, 2019

run commute 36

Spent the weekend out at Buff Creek ingesting only aid station food and beer.  Good times.  Noticed a lot of us outdoor Colorado folks are starting to think about some kind of plan B since it's gonna be a while until the mountains melt out.  Luckily we did not pick this year to hike the Colorado Trail.  However, it looks like I did pick a shitty year to try to finish off the 14ers.

On Sunday after eating a bunch of donuts from the Donut Mill I did get out for 7.5 miles of Garden trails.  Then Bob showed up, and we hit up Red Leg, Fossil, and Front Range.

Mon - early Red Rock Canyon hike with Bob and the dog.  Run commute 35, straight to/from work.  CityRock 66 at lunch.  Bob and I then hopped on bikes and rode over for beers at Marc/Amanda's weekly garage run.

Tues - another Bob/dog hike but in the Garden.  Then some King's Chef before Bob left for Taos.  For lunch I hit up Food Truck Tuesday and had a french fry/cheese curd combo.  My diet has been on point lately.  I did bike to work today, so it's all good I guess.

Wed - run commute 36.  Via Sondermann.  Went by Holmes middle school, which is also where I do my track workouts.  But apparently I should be hanging in the parking lot as that's where the action is.

There is a band called Too Many Zooz coming to the Black Sheep in October and I am psyched for the show.

No comments: