Monday, April 15, 2019

i'm not dead!

Well shit, as much as I lamented the end of my sub 90 half mary days, I just went out and ran 88:20 at Platte River!

Super happy about my effort, I really straddled the border between sub 90 and over 100+ minutes.  Extremely painful, and it's probably my last time going sub 90 as that shit just hurts too much nowadays.

Hit the halfway point at exactly 45 minutes.  Very solid second half for me despite constantly feeling like the wheels were about to come off.  Miles seven to 13 were 6: 38, 40, 39, 37, 38, 23, and 48.  The one big hill is during that last mile and it about took my soul. 

Relive 'Platte River'


       

3 comments:

Kieran McCarthy said...

Nice work! You have plenty of years of sub-90s left in you if you to do want it.

The Padre said...

Brother Pitt, Way To Suffer!! Dig It!!

Cheers

Wyatt Hornsby said...

Nice job!!!