Wednesday, October 26, 2016

humpday update

Monday - Five miles in the morning over on the Garden roads.  Bike commute 107.  Was going to do hot yoga after work but the weather was nice and the dog talked me into doing our 5K trail loop in the Garden instead. 

Tuesday - Commute 108, including a stop at morning climb at CityRock.

Wednesday AM - Five mile run down to Cerberus and back, two mile hike with the dog, commute 109.

Going to stick with running every other day at least until the Incline club starts back up in December.  And instead of my usual 60 minutes, I've been getting out for 40-45.  Good time of the year to back off and enjoy some other stuff.

I dropped almost $900 on a new phone, mostly so I could take better pics of my dog and whatever beer I happen to be drinking.  I'll be sending out info on the new number to folks soon, but if I happen to miss someone and you want the new number, get in touch with me.

No comments: