Thursday, December 31, 2015

30 (again)

Streaking!  Two days in a row of half hour runs.  8F this morning.  This has been a really, really cold winter so far.

Last ride to work of '15.  139 on the year.  Started snowing just as I rolled out of the garage, just one last kick in the balls to end the year.

Watched Umphrey's at the Fillmore last night.  Tonight we're streaming Phish from MSG.  Couch touring is my new hobby.

Required reading for the end/beginning of the year.  Probably my favorite semi-rad post ever.  Get after it in '16!

Pitt broke my heart earlier this week when they were crushed by Navy.  But I'm back on board after the hoops team took down the 'Cuse last night!  HAIL TO PITT!

2 comments:

Jeff Valliere said...

Cold? You are just not dressing warm enough! ;)

brownie said...

I'm trying, but the wife bitches when I have to do laundry every single day!